DieHikersUnlmted, Lilang Gala and SamaKaBa_adventure_seeker brings you an unforgettable and exciting trail that will challenge you to extent of your limit in DRT, Bulacan.
Would you dare to take the challenge to face the heat and elevation challenge of Doña Remedios Trinidad (DRT) mountains?
WATCH PROMOTIONAL VIDEO HERE: https://fb.watch/5Ntc8WgFdl/
Route will take the runners thought multiple peaks, river crossing series and mountain ridges. Aside from aiming to promote the local tourism of DRT, this will serve as an eye opener to everyone how DRT Bulacan is rich in environmental resources.
EXTREME CHALLENGER’60 will be having Three (3) Categories:
• Extreme Peak’10 Trail (10KM)
• Extreme Peak’25 Trail (25KM)
• Extreme Challenger’50 Trail (50KM)
50km/25km/10km: Male and Female Category
• 1st Runner-Up
• 2nd Runner-Up
• A special 10 runners plus 1 free kit for those who will register as a group regardless of categories.
• Senior Citizen and PWD discount applied (20%)
PHP 1,200 – Early Bird Rate until March 06
PHP 1,400 – Regular Rate until March 28
PHP 1,600– Late Registration until April 4
PHP 1,700 – Early Bird Rate until March 06
PHP 1,900 – Regular Rate until March 28
PHP 2,100 – Late Registration
PHP 2,200 – Early Bird Rate until March 06
PHP 2,400 – Regular Rate until March 28
PHP 2,600– Late Registration until April 4
• Supreme challenger’50 finisher shirt.
• Race Bib
• Finisher Medal
• Raffle Entry
• Environmental fees
• Post Race Meal
SAMPLE SHIRT SIZE CHART:
Size – Width” – Height”
50KM – 18Hours
25KM – 8Hours
10KM – 4Hours
50KM – 01:30am
25KM – 04:00am
10KM – 05.30am
- Fill up a form on the link below: (Form asking for the following information such as full name, nickname, age, gender, blood type, nationality, contact number, shirt size, team name if any, name of person and contact number to be called in case of emergency. Also don’t forget to attached a copy of your deposit slip or email this at email@example.com and wait for the confirmation email.)
• BANK DEPOSIT OR FUND TRANSFER
Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI Family Savings)
Account number: 6436-2713-85
Account name: Irish Ballener
Account number: 09665396009
Account name: Sanremark B. Dy
- Please bring the original copy of your deposit slip/acknowledgement receipt or the printed copy of your fund transfer transaction upon claiming of your race kit.
- No refund of entry fee.
- Switching race category is not allowed under any circumstances. (e.g., Switching from 25KM to 10km or vice versa)
- Entry is not transferable to another person.
- There will be no walk-in registration.
- Additional payment shall be applied on all late registration.
The following mandatory equipment must be carried at all times during the race. Random spot checks may be performed at any time, and time penalties or disqualification imposed for non-compliance depending on severity. Mandatory equipment will be checked during distribution of race kits.
- Race Bib
- Trail food
- Trail running shoes
- Basic first aid kit
- Fully charge mobile phone with load